Immigration to German--German state special contribution residency
How to obtain a residence permit in Germany?
1. Purchase real estate of more than 300,000 euros in Germany and setting up a company.
2. You can purchase a real estate in any area of Germany. The real estate is under your own name and does not need to be placed under the company's name, so this can protect personal property safely.
The following documents are required to set up a company:
1. Company profile
This document details all relevant information of your company, including the official certificate of its existence, the name of the managing director, the total share capital, the annual turnover, the official business address of your city, official functions, etc.
2. Capital Demand Plan
This document details all the potential costs you may incur, or may require funds to start your company, including office refurbishment, permit fees, car rental and more.
3. Business philosophy
This is a set of accurate written descriptions of your company, including industry, target customers, marketing and sales strategies, as well as market forecasts and risks.
4. Business plan
This is a summary of all the other documents mentioned above, such as your financial plan and revenue forecast, explaining the high-level capabilities of your company.
Applying for residency requires in Germany, purchase a real estate, then apply for a visa and the establishment of a company. This may sound demanding and complicated, we have a professional team to help you set up and operate the business.
How to apply for permanent residence in Germany?
To apply for permanent residence in Germany, the following conditions must be met:
1. Live in Germany for five consecutive years and hold a residence permit;
2. Five years of guaranteed living, including health insurance and social insurance (pension) contributions;
3. Non-criminal record;
German state special contribution residency application conditions:
1. Non-criminal record;
2. Set up a company;
3. Purchase 300,000 euros property (any area in Germany);
Why choose us: WZ&P is the expert in residence and citizenship planning. There are hundreds of clients and advisors rely on our expertise and experience. Our highly qualified professionals work together as one team worldwide.
We have 18 offices worldwide. For related links, please click:
Want to know more？Please contact us for more details
Home page: wz-p.com